Embassy of Nepal in Japan has received more than 13 million Yen in aid to the earthquake victims, the embassy said in a press statement..
According to the embassy, major contributors are:
1. Muryokoin Temple Koyasan: Three million
2. Reyukai International: Five million
3. Party for Future Generations: 5,00,000
4. Japan Buddhist Federation: One million
5. Hyogo Prefecture: One million
6. Kodosan Buddhist Temple: Two million
” The Embassy of Nepal fully appreciates the generous contributions made by organisations and individuals and looks forward for getting their spontaneous support and co-operation in coming days too as the Government of Nepal undertakes comprehensive reconstruction, rehabilitation and recovery strategy in the near future,” the embassy said in the statement.